IMPORTANT: please read these requirements carefully. This job is for up to 3 people (a designer, an iOS developer, and an Android developer). If you don't follow the submission requirements then your submission won't be considered.
Also, if you are wondering if you/your developers are qualified that means they are not.
The preferred start date ...
Skills: ios, ipad, iphone, android, mobile programming
“Nikola is talented but is a challenge to work with. His work and professionalism definitely were not at a level that we required for our project but he could work out for other folks.
- we work as a remote team, collaborating -- Nikola was very difficult to connect with and generally made himself inaccessible
- his English isn't very good
- his work hours were erratic and unpredictable
- sometimes responsive and sometimes not
- for a medium-level complicated project, Nikola did not really understand what we were doing and so his work was difficult to maintain
Within a few weeks of him finishing, we probably reworked or had to fix about 70% of his code. He ended up contributing very little (if any) usable code.
If you've a simple Android project that is well documented in its requirements, Nikola could probably do it fine. For anything that involves a team or that is not fastidiously documented, you are probably better looking somewhere else.”