Edenred USA, Newton, MA
(Formerly Accor Services USA) - October 2010 – November 2012
Information and Systems Analyst - September 2009 – January 2010
• Revamped Network & Administrative structure for an Active Directory Server based
network consisting of over 100 client systems.
• Implemented Manage Engine - Desktop Central 7 management software throughout
• Created & maintained Microsoft Exchange 2007 & Active Directory user, computer
accounts and security groups.
• Implemented Group Policy requirements based on OS version.
• Performed regular health and maintenance checks on all systems and servers.
• Tested and deployed Windows patches & upgrades for all systems & servers during
• Solely managed help desk ticketing system with a 2-day response time for an
office of over 50 users.
• Worked with vendors, contractors & building management throughout new office
build out for fittings for cable trays, jack locations, electrical, mechanical, audio &
visual technology installation.
• Shifted entire office infrastructure to a new location consisting of 20 Servers & 80
end user systems.
• Provided desktop and laptop support for Windows and Mac Users on a 24/7 basis by
Phone, Email and IM.
• Purchased & configured new systems according to company procedure.
• Provided network troubleshooting for users including wireless & 3G.
• Managed all conference rooms for all audio & visual equipment needs – Projectors,
Polycom Stations & Televisions.
Read More »