My experience is quite diverse. I studied Civil Engineering in college, then worked at various high tech companies in the San Jose, Calif. area in procurement, sales and marketing departments. Unsatisfied working in the corporate world, I decided to go back to school and pursue medicine in hopes of making a more direct contribution to society.
Read More »
I am a recent graduate and have a year and a half before residency begins. I am also fluent in Korean. With employment experience and knowledge in semiconductor, computers, software, Internet...
Korean names when converted to English can sometimes sound stiff and awkward. So I...
Translation English Korean
I offer business consulting services. As mentioned in the overview section, my background is quite diverse. I have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, taken graduate courses in Business Administration, and a recent Doctorate degree in Medicine.
I have employment experience in working for both U.S. and Korean corporations in semiconductor, software, computer, and Internet market segments. Along with my new experience in the medical field, I have a well rounded exposure to many different industries.
I can assist any business related projects in almost any industrial segment. However, my forte is in high tech and medical fields and really enjoy working with startups. I am also fluent in Korean and offer translation services as well.
Please feel free to contact me with questions.
Read More »
University of Connecticut Health Center
2007 - 2008
• Digitize and archive medical X-rays and photo slides used by medical school faculty
• Research medical information and technologies using PubMed, online journals and other relevant websites.
University of Connecticut
2007 - 2007
• Assisted incoming freshmen with online course registration process.
• Assisted in freshmen orientation and ice breaker programs.
2001 - 2004
• Supported North America East accounts for Synopsys Technology-CAD (TCAD) and Mask Synthesis software products including Optical Proximity Correction (OPC) and Reticle Enhancement Technology (RET)...
Sales and Marketing Manager
1997 - 2000
• Responsible for OEM accounts of custom industrial rackmount computer systems and enclosures in telecommunications, semiconductor, manufacturing automation and Internet industries. Supervised...
1994 - 1996
• In charge of negotiating and purchasing raw material (such as gas, chemicals and metallic targets used in sputtering equipment) as well as high precision test equipment and EDA software for...
American University of the Caribbean
Doctorate in Medicine
2008 - 2012
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
1989 - 1993
sales and marketing