17 years experience in database and software development. Performance expertise: Knowing how databases and software work together and being able to explain that to other developers in different programming languages.
Read More »
Owner of ai-machines.com, a framework for collecting data from the internet.
Web scraping tooling which saves you time: Instead of posting jobs and seeing what is created, you can just configure this in an online tool and get the results e-mailed to you:
The tools features:
- Able to detect changed pages and report only those
- Able to detect unchanged pages and skip those (over time) to reduce the load on the websites being monitored
- Possibility to structure data.
- When a website changes, no new costs, just a quick reconfiguration and you can keep going.
- Cost to add more sites: The time investment from your side is very limited: In a software project you quickly spend dozens to hundreds of hours to get the result you want just on your side. The developers make about 4-8 times as much hours. By using our tooling you just spend about 1 hour to get the same result.
- Able to handle large amounts of pages due to large server farm on high bandwidth connections (Servers located in Europe, Amsterdam and New York, USA).
- Data load is distributed over multiple servers so less chance of blocking this data fetch action by a website.
- Machine learning: The system can discover more data for you with just minutes of work from your side.
- System is friendly to scraped websites: Measures are taken to prevent overload by distributing the fetch actions through time.
To highlight the benefits:
1) No software to maintain by you: Even if a website changes, the tool still works. Sometimes you will have to reconfigure, our estimate is that is about 1 hour per...
Read More »