I have over 4 years experience and have worked on projects requiring a variety of different skills. The majority of the projects that I have worked on required teamwork. This has taught me the importance of correctly handling elements within a pipeline, naming conventions and all the other aspects of being a good team member.
Read More »
I always strive to do the best work possible within the time provided and enjoy working on interesting projects.
3D Modeling, Animation, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering & Sculpting:
- Hard Surface and Organic.
- High Poly and Low Poly.
- Realistic and Stylized.
- Simulations of Cloth, Hair, Fluids, Fire, Smoke and Destruction.
-Interiors and Exteriors.
- Truncated views and Floor plans.
- Fly-Overs, Animated Walk-Throughs.
- Physically Accurate and Stylized.
Compositing and Post Production:
- Multi-pass Compositing of 3D elements, Merging of 3D and Real footage.
- Grading, Polishing and Fix-ups on 3D and Real Footage.
- Blue and Green screen removal.
- Wire Removal and Tracking.
Read More »
2011 - 2011
3D Animation, Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting, Rendering and Compositing. Worked on the pilot for an animated TV series aimed at young teenagers (tweens)
DBC Communications / SelaMedia
2007 - 2010
Majority of the work surrounded Architectural Visualization (Interiors, Exteriors, Fly-Throughs and Animations) but I occasionally did character animation, product visualization and created 3D...
2007 - 2007
Duties = 3D Generalist, Compositing, Picture Editing, Assisting on Video
Shoots (Setting up cameras, microphones, lights, etc)