1) I have 15+ years experience in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Regulatory and General Administration. Majority of my exposure are with MNCs. Also I would like to work from home.
Read More »
2) I have good exposure/knowledge of Quick Books accounting software - both online version and desktop version. Also well versed in Tally ERP accounting software.
3) Successfully completed a course in IFRS and have reasonably good practical exposure.
4) I have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
5) I have in my home a broad band...
1) Review of accounting and financial statements of various clients which have jurisdiction in Singapore and submission of these financial statements as statutory requirement to the relevant authority. The financial statements are prepared based on Singapore Accounting Standards. Most of the entities have multi-currency transactions. The types of industries include trusts, companies & Portfolio accounting. The input documents are invariably in a language other than English.
2) The accounting software used – Tally ERP, Quick Books (online version)
3) Additional responsibilities – The company has an entity for providing custodian services and solely responsible for its activities. The activities include documentation for subscription, redemption, transfer and cancellation of various financial instruments and further follow-ups. Responsibility also includes invoicing and collection.
Past responsibilities (in general and applicable to all previous companies):
1. Maintenance of Books of Accounts as per the company policy and as per the statutory requirements in 100% computerized environment in Quick Books accounting package.
2. Day to day activities such as making fund position statement, various payments including Forex/Import payments, reimbursements and bank activities.
3. Purchase formalities - collecting quotations, negotiations, purchase orders and other related activities as per ISO requirements.
4. Maintenance of Fixed assets register with...
Read More »
Amicorp Management India Pvt. Ltd.
2007 - 2012
1) Review of accounting and financial statements of various clients which have jurisdiction in Singapore and submission of these financial statements as statutory requirement to the relevant...