Finance professional with both industry and Big 5 consulting experience. MBA/Finance and CMA certifications.
Read More »
Extensive experience in:
* Financial systems requirements, implementations and conversions (accounting, payroll, budgeting, property management)
* Financial model development, including large models to calculate revenue, commissions and scenarios
* Financial and data analysis
* Systems automation, using spreadsheets, database programs, process improvements and upload formatting
* Monthly accounting closing and report writing /...
Areas of specialization include:
***Financial system conversion / improvement:
Development of requirements, and implementation / improvement of financial systems and reports, including accounting, payroll and property management applications. Development of data in / out methods, such as upload of payroll data and journal entries, and download of data into reporting applications.
*** Financial models and analysis:
Development and improvement of large excel models, including long range forecasts, annual budgets, revenue calculations, commission calculations, and payroll allocations.
*** Revenue assurance:
Mapping of revenue inputs stream from initial contact through payment collection, to determine points of “leakage” – these are revenues your company should receive but isn’t.
*** Outsourced controller services:
Monthly financial process development, ongoing accounting, and monthly financial and analytical reports on an interim or ongoing basis. Assistance with major projects, including audit preparation, account reconciliations, and system conversions.
*** Staff training:
Training programs developed and presented based on your company’s procedures and systems - to teach staff to read and explain their financial reports, and to use your financial systems. General courses presented on Corporate Finance, financial systems, and Excel.
I have extensive industry experience in telecom / wireless and non profit (government and private funded, both service and...
Read More »
Verio (now part of NTT)
Director of Marketing
1997 - 1999
Marketing strategy, marketing communications, market research, and product development activities for Northern California; later expanded to focus on marketing communications for California,...
The 4th Network
Manager of Business Operations Analysis
1996 - 1997
* Development of financial models, including long range plans, operating plans and hotel profitability models.
* Development of accounting procedures, and management of accounting processes...
Cellular One (now AT&T Mobility)
1989 - 1993
* 8/92 - 1/93 Revenue Assurance Analyst, California Regional Office, Sacramento, CA. Responsible for design and implementation of revenue assurance procedures for California /...