Oct 2011 to Jun 2013
1)Follow-up on list of customers and/or subsidiaries
2)Manage customers quotation requests and orders up to the delivery according to the customers requests
3)Co-ordination with the technical, engineering, procurement, logistic services for a successful spare parts customer service
4)Co-ordination with the Customer Services Manager for a global service customer satisfaction
5)Quotations follow-up with the Customer Services Manager
6)Co-ordination, support to the sales team and the sales organisation for the growth of the business
7)Manage the discrepancies: wrong shipment, missing documentation, wrong pricing...
8)Record or transmit customerís data (contact details, machines moving, terms of payment, terms of transportation...)
9)Manage the Urgent shipment directly From France to Customer in Oceania and provide all manual and SAP documentation.
10)Handling all request for Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji & Solomon Island)
11)Supporting for request for Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, Philippine, Singapore & Malaysia.
Dec 2010 to Jul 2011
1) Supporting the NSEA (North & South East Asia) procurement team in terms of equipment purchase.
2) Consolidating and managing all internal purchasing documentations and reports.
3) Supporting RFQ activity and cost analysis.
4) Prepare weekly project team review chart.
5) Interact with local and oversea supplierís complaint and pricing issue.
6) Handling internal and external project team material...
Read More »