Having worked in Google as an AdWords Specialist, I have thorough & in-depth knowledge in setting up, optimizing & successfully running AdWords campaigns right from scratch to restructuring existing campaigns.
Read More »
Google AdWords is one of the best platforms to introduce your new business into the market or to promote your existing business. It gives an opportunity to businesses of any size to gain extensive online exposure within their budget & make the most of their advertising dollars.
Creating a successful well optimized campaign can be...
Apr 11, 2014|Search Engine Marketing|Private|Completed
Apr 4, 2014|Ad Campaigns|Private|Completed
Mar 29, 2014|Search Engine Marketing|Private|Completed
Mar 28, 2014|Ad Campaigns|Private|Completed
Despite Google AdWords being a tremendous marketing medium, there are very few experts out there who understand the intricacies of AdWords and use the platform with the right optimization strategies and techniques.
I worked in Google as an AdWords Specialist and successfully optimized several AdWords accounts across different industries and niches. Creating, optimizing and successfully running a campaign is often more challenging than it sounds. Issues often arise with keywords being inactive, disapproved ads or keywords, high CPCs, limited ad exposure, targeting issues, keyword structuring and much more in addition to maintaining the account.
Having worked in Google, I have extensive knowledge in setting up, monitoring and successfully running AdWords campaigns right from scratch to restructuring existing campaigns using Google tools and techniques.
My services include:
1) Industry research - identifying your niche and the advertising potential in your niche.
2) Website analysis - thorough and detailed analysis of your products or services to create the most effective strategy for your campaign.
3) Target market - target market analysis to build out relevant and highly targeted keyword lists and ad texts.
4) Keyword research - thorough keyword research to get you highly targeted traffic and to maximize conversions.
5) Creating enticing ad texts - creating ad texts and variations, tweaking and testing them to maximize traffic, conversions and overall ROI.
Read More »