With an ever-smiling face and a pleasant demeanor, Owais Ahmed Farooqui, a.k.a Ovi FarooQi, is a sparkle in the IT industry. Being an energetic performer with a positive attitude, he is working in the field of software solution, social media marketing strategies, business process and strategic planning, event management, academic and cooperate training.
Read More »
He is a self claimed entrepreneur, with a seemingly in satisfiable appetite, for starting new businesses.
Possessing a self-motivating attitude and a positive outlook towards work, Owais...
Project Manager - Super Technologies Foundation, Karachi, PK Oct, 2012 - Mar, 2013
• Manage Team as a Team Leader by assigning in-house tasks for Website Development, Customization of Websites on Word press, Video Tutorials and Web Hosting.
• Daily walk through of company’s websites for unit testing and debugging.
• Assigning security protocols for the company’s website on web servers.
• Successfully conducted Sessions focusing on the enhancements, awareness of the Social Media for Online Earnings and promoting websites for Super Technologies.
• Organized events for Super technologies related to jobs, online earnings.
• Liaised with other companies in preparing their Strategic Plan for national and international events.
Social Media Marketing Strategist – Muntwo.com, Karachi, PK July, 2012 - Nov, 2012
• To create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all different brands and Implement and manage social media programs.(Mostly R-Projects)
• Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media.
• Strategize with and train the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products...
Read More »