Over 3,5 years of web applications development as software developer, technical lead. Among my clients there are software development corporations, startup companies and private entrepreneurs of USA.
Read More »
My responsibilities are to ensure that proper technical vision and software engineering processes are established on the project, incorporating best industry practices and resulting in high quality deliverables.
- Deep knowledge and experience in web application architecture and implementation, performance improvement, code...
January 2013 – Present (2 years 1 month)
Creating the API application that collects data from different data sources and bringing that to clients (websites, mobile, etc). Leading and cooperating team. The application has been built with TDD approach to raise development efficiency and quality. Development and support of MyOffice My Ooma application that configures and controls My Ooma devices.
In scope of the project I have implemented the following features and improvements:
- Designed API using Grape and Event Machine;
- Dynamic reprioritization of cache requests executed on concurrent threads based on the most recent consumer demand using Fibers;
- Improved MyOffice Backbone.js application. Decreased page loading/data fetching time.
Development Tools: Languages and Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Grape, Redis, RSpec, Backbone.js, JQuery; IDE: Sublime Text 3; CVS: Perforce.
November 2012 – January 2013 (3 months)
Parttime freelance Ruby Engineer on a project Yacto. Yacto is a dealoftheday website that features discounted gift certificates usable at local or national companies. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling integrations with different systems. Like Living Social, Groupon.com;
- Scraping and parsing offers and deals into PostgreSQL database;
- Writing unit/integration tests for integrations.
Project have been deployed in production. All my tasks were successfully completed.
Read More »