Since 1980 has been a participant in numerous group exhibits in Ukraine, Russia, Italy, USA and Canada. Had three solo exhibitions in Toronto, Canada in 1994 and 1999. Organized and participated in three symposiums in wood sculpture in 1999 – 2001.
Read More »
Works in sculpture (compositions, figurative, portraits, architectural), monumental sculpture, painting, murals, restoration and gilding.
Created several monuments, monumental signs, park sculptures and memorial plaques in Ukraine, USA, Canada, France and Great Britain.
Some of the latest projects include:
• Gilding Restoration of the Canadian Parliament Library in Ottawa;
• Sculpture restoration of Regent Theatre, Oshawa, ON;
• Bronze sculptures for the BCU Foundation, World Federation of Ukrainian Women’s Organizations, Social Services Canada;
• Our Lady of Sheshan Statue for St. Martyr’s Shrine, Midland, ON;
• Restoration of the “Sacred Heart” sculpture for the St. Joseph Health Centre, Toronto, ON;
• Wood Crucifixion and Relieves for the Saviour of the World Chinese Catholic Church, Mississauga ON;
• Gilding Restoration of the Iconostas for St. Josaphat Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral in Toronto, ON.
Oleh’s artwork is in private and public collections in Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Italy, Great Britain, France, USA and Canada.
Among them are:
• President of Ukraine, Honourable Viktor Yushchenko;
• Roy J. Romanow, Q.C., Commissioner and Former Premier of Saskatchewan;
• Toronto Mayor David Miller;
• Chicago Mayor Richard J. Dayle, USA;
• Canadian Journalist and award winning Author Victor Malarek;
• Senator of Canada A. Raynell Andreychuk;
• Member of Parliament Bernard Trottier;
• Luba Goy, actress, “Air Canada Farce”.
Selected public collections include:
• Parliament of Canada;
• Halifax City Hall;
• Montreal City Hall;
• Ottawa City Hall;
• Toronto City Hall;
• Winnipeg City Hall;
• Saskatoon City Hall;
• Edmonton City Hall.
Read More »