I successfully graduated with Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at Royal University of Phnom Penh, and I also completed with Certificate of Teacher with Higher Education Degree or Pedagogy at National Institute of Education (Faculty of Pedagogy). Now, I have successfully completed Master of Commerce in Management at IIC University of Technology.
Read More »
My experience include organize and coordinate E-Learning Development and Management training course and e-learning events of the E-Learning program, directed at building e-learning know-how...
- Development and maintenance of instructor-led training materials including course outlines, participant notes, training handouts, exercises and datasets.
- Delivery of instructor-led training to clients and staff.
- Delivery of education consultancy services to customers, including Train-the-Trainer programs and courseware customization.
- Maintenance of valid, current personal knowledge in the areas of IT development and teaching methods.
- Translating training needs into marketable training solutions.
- Managing instruction and administrative staff.
- Managing education budget for training.
- Organizing and coordinating E-Learning Development and Management training course and e-learning events of the E-Learning program, directed at building e-learning know-how capacity in Cambodia.
- To act as a trainer/facilitator of the e-learning Development and Management training courses and e-learning related courses.
- To master the use of all technology and computer software used by ICT in Education Office and Other Department.
- To raise awareness of the general public on e-learning.
- Continuously updating and improving knowledge in the field of e-learning that includes but not limits to content, technology, policy and management.
- Participating and contributing knowledge and experience to build team capacity.
- Investigate as directed aspects of all Secondary School and institutional planning
- Prepare reports on and training programs for...
Read More »