We are Serious. We're really good at making second-to-none iPhone, mobile web, SaaS, and web apps. We're business analysts, product managers, technical architects and programmers but above all else... entrepreneurs . We assess the market, define the business requirements, create wireframes, and develop products. We figure out things that others don't even think of.
Read More »
Our team is in the U.S. and in Eastern Europe. We've built products with budgets from $2,500 to $750,000 and we focus on doing projects correctly the first time within...
Feb 26, 2014|Other IT & Programming|$1,000|Working
We've designed and developed extremely robust iPhone / web /eCommerce apps that include:
1) Photo/video/audio capture and sharing
2) User registration, login, user management with advanced encryption
3) Real time as you type mobile search
4) Opencart/Magento eCommerce sites with custom web app integration
5) Amazon Web services architecture
6) Facebook/Twitter/Email Integration
7) Heavy API driven apps (MySQL, PHP, Python, JSON, REST, etc).
8) Geolocation with ultra fast geo-searching
9) SaaS with PCI compliance and integration with PayPal, Braintree, and Stripe
Our methodology is driven by what actually works in making a viable business.
1) Business always comes first. We can't build a great product if we don't understand and believe in the business model. We'll push you to think through your product.
2) Marketing starts before you write the first line of code. Successful products need to incorporate marketing into their initial specifications. The most successful products have marketing built inherently into the product.
3) The MVP: every product has a budget and we focus our energies on the things that matter. We are big believers in fewer higher priority features done better than a laundry list that gets you nowhere. We try to get you the minimum viable product that will work for your target users.
4) Agile: We've never seen a project where the final product looked exactly like the initial spec. We follow an agile...
Read More »