I work with companies of all sizes and stages of organizational maturity, and help build repeatable processes that support individuals to collaborate more effectively while building products that solve real problems. I achieve this through interviews, workshops, planning meetings, and design sessions. I produce consumable artifacts for all stakeholders and collaborate with development teams to design solutions that meet the organizationís objectives.
Read More »
My speciality is facilitating conversations between internal and external customers as...
Jan 28, 2014|Technical Project Management|$5,671|Completed
After 10 years leading product development teams to foster innovation, achieve process improvement, and deliver profitable products and services to market, I decided to become a consultant. Consulting allows me to bring the best of myself to my clients; I bring knowledge and experience gained from working at leading technology companies along with a healthy dose of objectivity.
- Product lead for a greenfield MU-certified EHR platform positioned to deliver social networking and advanced data analytics features that connect patients, doctors, care teams and pharmaceutical companies together in an effort to deliver optimum patient care.
- Recruiting and sourcing strategy for a Fortune 500.
- Agile product management at a start-up incubator in their efforts to bring new products to market with a strong emphasis on market research, competitive analysis, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Product management of a targeted advertising platform for a digital media company.
* Ideation and requirements facilitation
* Product strategy, market analysis and research
* Product roadmap creation
* Project definition, scoping and sequencing
* Information architecture
* Interactive wireframes and prototypes
* Functional specifications
Read More »