Optisol business solutions ( OBS) is an IT consulting and application development service provider, focused in serving the SMB segment.Due to our consulting background and our business analysis skills we have carved a niche in the elance arena. We have our own unique engagement process which helps us to
1. Understand your business and the fitment of the application or website in your business.
2. Talk to you and understand your needs before talking about price.
3. Develop applications with the end user in mind.
4. Show you progress on a weekly basis
5. Accommodate On the go change and build evolving applications.
6. give you flexible payment options, so that your cash flow is not affected.
We firmly believe in communication and keeping up our promise.
We have a very systematic approach in our day to day operations, be it the business team interacting with the potential clients or the development team executing projects for our clients. The key features are
1. Strong Business analysis team working from the moment the bid is placed till the project is delivered. This helps us to think from the clients shoes and the end user shoes.
2. Clear documentation and buy in from the client prior to the project start - helps us to avoid schedule slippage and overshooting the budget. We take pride in not asking for additional budget allocation.
3. At OptiSol, We follow Agile Development in delivering the right product at right prize to our clients. Some of the key aspects of our Agile Development Methodology are:
- Disciplined Project Management
- Frequent inspect and adapt cycles that minimize waste.
- Reduce software waste and deliver Software that accommodates change.
- Self organizing and cross functional team(s) that makes and meets commitments
- Engineering practices that rapidly deliver high quality software.
- Bi weekly Scrum call lasting 10 -20 mins giving details of progress, targets, issues etc.
- Single point f contact from project kick off to Go live.
The following are our major technology expertise:
LANGUAGE: Java / J2EE, MS .Net framework, PHP, XML
DATABASE: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
WEB/APPLICATION SERVER: Weblogic, JBoss, IIS, TomCat
ARCHITECTURE: Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services
DESIGN & METHODOLOGY: OOA&D / UML
OPEN SOURCE FRAME WORK: Struts MVC, Hibernate ORM, Spring IoC,Liferay Portal
WEB 2.0: AJAX-GWT, Dojo
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: Joomla, Zope,Mambo, Drupal,Alfresco
BI PLATFORMS: Pentaho, Jasper and BIRT
Number of Employees
For projects Valued less than USD 1500:
50% On project awarding.
50% on project completion.
For project valued more than USD 1500:
Escrow needs to be funded only for the next milestone, not the entire project value. We will take a milestone based approach based on your convenience.
Zinemaya Inc, President
The main objective of the project is to develop a web platform which offers the most comprehensive
collection of movies, documentaries and TV shows for a particular ethic background. A cool place for people to have access to movies and TV shows, have a group conversation and to become part of a great community of movie lovers.
Web platform features Web 2.0 technologies, the de facto standard for next generation internet
to attract and retain potential customers on our content distribution service.We partnered with the client in providing resources from offshore in developing this web application. Some of the highlights of the application are
convenience, social interaction, competitive pricing and comprehensive library of movies.
Vision Point Systems, CEO
Company website building - Our team designed and delivered the website for Vision Point Systems. Also we maintain a healthy relationship with Yong in exploring multiple onsite - offshore engagement framework.
Face The World International, President
o Work force is geographically distributed
o No online application present system is client server based built on FileMaker Pro
o No access to the system for the distributed workforce
o All the operational support to the distributed workforce provided from in-house
o Lead time delays and too many manual involvement
o No in house IT team
o Design & developed a centralized application on web that would remove this geographical barriers
o Business results aligned development initiative
o 3 phased approach
o Phase I Development
o Phase II Hosting and Support, PC support overall IT Infrastructure Management
o Phase III Online Marketing Support through Web site redesign and continual SEO support
o TCO kept economical both financial and vendor management