May 12, 2014|Private|Other - Multimedia Services|Completed|
I am looking for professional 3d Modeler for our project, producing 3D Model of 9 Ceramics.
I was trying to use 123D Catch to turn the photos I took into 3D Model, but it didn't turn out very well due to the limitation the program has.(some of the ceramics were working ok with 123D Catch, but still need to be re-touched, and I don't h...
Skills: 3d, 3d design, 3d modeling, 3d rendering
“This freelancer refused to revise some changes on 3D Model and Texture and kept asking me for the full payment in order to get the revision.
In the job description and our conversation, I kept telling him that "Each 3D Model of Ceramics has to be perfect and each texture has to be exactly same as the actual texture on ceramic"
He said he could do it, but as a result, it was beyond his capacity.
I asked him to give me few hrs to review all 3D Models, but he complained again about my self not reviewing all the ceramic 3D Models before the deadline I set up for him and not paying him after he submitted the last 3d model, which is imperfect and has to be revised.
As a client I have to examine and review all result from him in order to make sure if it is good to use. I paid for him, but the way he behaved at the end was like he is the one who hired a freelancer and can decide if the job is complete.
Out of 9 Ceramic 3D Model, only 4 were acceptable, now I have to find another freelancer to finish this project.
In a message he sent me, even he belittled me by saying "May be you are new to CG work. I have 10 years of experience, and as a senior, I want to tell you that you do not work like this when the time is short and pay is less. You worry about the final shot only."
In another message, he said "C6 model and texture.
This job is now complete."
wow, how you can just say the job is complete before I check and review all of them?
“kblood gave us a rather unpleasant experience. He:
- asked for a free test (which we did out of trust)
- lied about the deadline and made us work all day and night (we did that to make him happy)
- withheld the payment saying the work is of low quality, and asked for more work, after the deadline - "till he is satisfied"
- took all models/files despite saying they are bad
- kept telling how nice the work was while we were working, and took a 180 turn when we asked for the payment
- he paid only half ( we accepted that as money is not everything for an artist)
- he demanded more files in different format (of rejected work) and then above that asked for a refund
- he ignored all good and friendly advice and was "belittled" although he knew nothing of 3D modelling.
- fell even lower and gave a hate rating (as is obvious if you check our all other ratings, which are all 5 stars)
Of course this rating does not reflect the high quality work done in just 5 days for an ultra low cost. But we do not want this rating to be removed, it should stand as an example of what happens when a talented and experienced artist encounters a bad client.”