I design plush toys and rug dolls for further mass production. As a final product you will get a vectorized pattern with detailed instruction and photo of sample. I can also post the sample to you by request. Postage cost charged separately.
I would suggest the following approximate work flow pattern:
You send me a brief for a project and I come back in 12-15 hours either with confirmation that everything is clear or with questions.
2. I write back to you with scope of work, timetable, suggested milestones and approx budget.
3. When we come to agreement on scope, timing and budget, You transfer 50% of payment.
4. I start working on project
Research, brainstorming, sketches, presentation.
5. First presentation of ideas and sketches. I present 3 options to choose from.
6. After you pick one option I work on pattern, mock up, sample.
9. Final approval, time sheet, other 50% paid.
10. I send you finished product.
11. We write reviews and feedbacks for each other.
You are very welcome with your suggestions on work flow.
Read More »