Your Origin to Destiny….. Oryden Techlabs provides the snapshot of your dream before it is actually built. Our organization is culturally inclined towards Quality, Customer Orientation and Innovation strength. We have team of highly trained professionals which we consider as our family. We treat our Clients as our partners. We built our success on our client’s success. At our studio we create 3D Architecture visualizations of all kind. We serve our client from early stages of planning, modeling, designing up to final marketing material for...
Read More »
Dec 18, 2014|Graphic Design|$112|Completed
Graphics: Justifying each and every pixels, we create a highly professional layouts understanding the segment / industry / services you belong.
- Our portfolio is becoming strong by each and every projects and that is because our best efforts to make the layouts original and not edited from other references.
- A full time communication will be there during the project, which will add flexibility in making changes.
- Again the Mockups will be submitted within 2 working days once the details and description regarding the project is provided by the client. Once the mockups are approved, the rest of the time to complete the fair work will be decided as per the detailing and creativity to be added to the work.
- Logos, Stationary items (i.e. Business cards, Envelopes, brochures etc. ) Web Layouts, Box designs are some of the areas that we cover for now.
3D: It is one of the strength among the other services we provide.
- The High quality 3D Exterior, Interior, Interior Sections Still images with the maximum detailing and with a real atmosphere touch is what is highlighted in our entire portfolio.
- The Mockups (in this case are the basic level 3D models) are prepared in Google SketchUp which when approved are then proceeded to be rendered and converted into a high detailed 3D rendered Still image using 3D max.
- The time taken to process individual images depends on the plans and details provided by the client and the resolution of the final image that is demanded.
Read More »