25 years experience in software development.
Read More »
10 years working on contract developing n-tier internet and e-commerce applications.
15 years in remote sensing, image processing, GIS, mapping as software developer, hardware developer, sales, support, marketing. Also included working in machine vision, automation, image processing, video.
Feb 21, 2011|Software Application|$0|Completed
- 5 years on contract at a Canadian crown corporation. Technical lead, n-tier web applications using Microsoft technologies including C#, VB.net, ASP, SQL, T-SQL, XML, JS, CSS, HTML, VB6 etc. Full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Soft skills in defining requirements, support, software release, deployment, training
- E-commerce web application development
- Business experience in small technology company , sales, marketing, product management, development, system integration, international travel, training & manuals.
- expertise in mapping, image processing, Garmin GPS related development
- SQL Compact (CE), SQLite, InstallAware, Infragistics, Sandcastle, SVN/Jira/Trac, Visual Studio 2010, GMap.net
Read More »
lead developer, designer
2011 - Present
Develop forensic, mapping, GPS software to meet contract and other requirements.
- Developed software enhancements to meet requirements contracted by a customer. Met all objectives for...
University of Ottawa
2009 - 2009
Dipix Technologies (and related companies)
product manager, project manager, customer support
1982 - 1998
A company producing hardware and software for remote sensing image processing. Later expanded to machine vision, online inspection.
Held several positions over the years in both Canada and USA...