Creative. Sophisticated. Responsive = Design Professional for 17+ years, I've worked with high profile clients like HBO, The New York Yankees, Method Home Products, Deutsche Bank, United Way, Mark Burnett Productions, The Game Show Network, TD Bank, Bermuda Tourism, SUNY Purchase, IDEXX Laboratories, IntraWest Resorts, University of Ohio and more, Pamela's expertise in design and consultation has allowed her great opportunities throughout the years.
If you're searching for a successful Brand Identity to a completed system of a Business Suite, Marketing Materials, Event Collateral or any other graphic design projects, just say the word. No project too big or too small!
To find out how your brand can grow to its potential, contact Pamela to discuss your project needs.
Thanks for visiting and hope to hear from you soon!
Logos and Identity Systems - Brochures and Posters - Print collateral and marketing materials - Presentations - Creative Direction and Design Consulting for Print and Web - Online & Social Media Marketing Elelements, Ads and Banners - Ebook design - Infographics - Electronic Presentation Files and Sales Sheets - Annual Report Design - Brand Refreshing - Color Theory and Color Palette Expertise
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
2000 - Present
Current Owner and Creative Director of FloraBonita Design Studio:
• Works with clients to create brand vision, look and feel for print and web.
• Art directs and stylizes photo shoots, including food, product and floral styling.
• Directs freelance designers, web developers, writers and photographers to meet project needs.
• Manages all operational, strategic and administrative functions.
• Coordinates print and web design and production from concept to completion.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST: IDEXX Laboratories, TD Banknorth, Method Home Care Products, Game Show Network, Mark Burnett Productions, Ski Maine, Atlantic Chiropractic, Maine Bodyworks, Blue Tarp Financial.