I am a qualified freelance proofreader, specialising in academic work - from undergraduate essays and dissertations, through MA and PhD theses, to journal articles and chapters and books for publication. As a published academic writer myself, with a PhD in History and 10 years' experience of working at some of the UK's leading universities, I understand the high standards required of academic writing and know how to help you to achieve them. I guarantee a fast, reliable and accurate service - 100% perfect written English.
Read More »
Oct 2, 2015|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
Aug 16, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Jul 30, 2015|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
Jul 29, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Why am I the right choice for your proofreading job? Here are some reasons:
* 15+ years' experience of working with words, and more than 5 years as a freelance proofreader.
* A PhD in History, with a number of academic publications in peer-reviewed journals and 10 years experience of teaching at some of the UK's leading universities.
* Proofreading qualification from the UK Publishing Training Centre, the leading provider of training for the publishing industry.
* Experience of working with clients in a wide range of subject areas, especially across the humanities and social sciences. All levels of academic writing covered, from undergraduate essays to PhD theses and publications.
* Particular experience of working with non-native English writers.
* Understanding of requirements of academic writing, and familiarity with a variety of referencing systems.
* Many satisfied clients - check my reviews for details.
* Fast, accurate and reliable - a high standard service that you can trust.
Whatever the job, I will work with you to meet all your proofing and editing requirements and to help you to write clearly, accurately and persuasively. If you have any further questions about what I can offer, please do not hesitate to get in touch - I look forward to hearing from you.
Read More »