Professional, experienced and efficient freelancer ready to design the best PRINT communications for your business and make you look GREAT! My niche is taking an existing marketing piece and redesign it to make your business stand out from your competitors.
Read More »
- Logos - new, refreshed, or rebuilt into vector
- Brochures - bifold, trifold, or multipage
- Report formatting
- Sell sheets
- Trade show graphics
- Forms - surveys, order forms, checklists
- Book layouts and covers
Nov 27, 2015|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
May 7, 2015|Brochures|Private|Completed
May 5, 2015|Page & Book Design|Private|Completed
Dec 2, 2014|Page & Book Design|Private|Completed
I have over 20 years experience in print design.
Successful background in working with clients worldwide. I work quickly and efficiently - and charge a low, project-based fee.
One of my niche skills is to take a customer's existing marketing materials and rework them so they look modern, professional and appropriate to your audience.
My job is to get your project done smoothly and efficiently with a sense of quality and professionalism. I'm easy to work with and accommodating. I want you to be proud of the finished piece and come back to me for more work, so I'll do everything I can to make you happy.
Any work I do for you - you own. If you pay for it - it's yours.
Here's what's important to me when I work on a project:
1. Understand the project's scope and the client's expectations.
2. Familiarize myself with the your current marketing collateral and competitors.
3. Maintain the integrity of your company's brand and work within the identity standards and guidelines.
4. Give you a list of assets needed to begin the project (logo in high res or vector, high res photos, final copy in Word or Pages, etc.)
5. Choose the right software for the project - usually Illustrator CS6 or InDesign CS6. Begin by setting up the project with clean, well-labeled layers so that it can be quickly and easily edited in the future.
6. Work efficiently. Get approvals at critical steps before moving to the next step.
7. Choose fonts, colors, and source photos that are appropriate and...
Read More »
2003 - Present
Design logos and print communications - brochures, newsletters, postcards, catalogs, books - for small to medium sized companies.
Art Director and Creative Director
1995 - 2003
SpectraCom is a web development, research, and online marketing company. I designed and oversaw web site design for Fortune 500 and high profile companies such as Schick, Warner-Lambert, Clearasil,...