Moodle LMS Consulting & Development services ISO-9001 company, we have delivered 100+ projects servicing global clients and Entrepreneurs since 2005.
PAL-InfoCom technologies follows a strong value system to serve clients with passion and commitment. We have set our focus on being a leading company helping clients in setting up Learning management workflow system & eLearning courses designing. Over a period of time, we have acquired thorough understanding and hands on experience on technologies in domain.
We follow people, processes & client oriented culture to achieve our goal. Having gained the confidence of our clients, we have been receiving the repeat orders from our clients.
We wish to server you passionately.
PAL-InfoCom Services portfolio:
** Moodle based Virtual Online Learning environment Design, Development & Deployment - for Corporates, Training houses & educational institutes
** Implementing front end to Virtual Learning Enviroment including payment gateway integration
** Joomla and Wordpress CMS based website Design & Development
** eCourses instructional Designing in Storyline
** Servers management - Migration, Upgradation, Database handling & Consulting
Our technology domains:
- Moodle Learning management system - Setting up, Configuring, Theme designing, Custom development, customization, migration/upgradation
- Plugins (BBB, Kaltura,Open Meeting, Joomdle etc) installation & integration with Moodle LMS
- Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate for eCourses desiging - SCORM compatible publishing
- UI Designing - Standard & Responsive and Front end Validations including AngularJS scripting.
- Wordpress & Joomla Open Source Customization
- Web QA testing
- Linux server admin services - Setting up sites, Fixing Malwares & Virusses, CMS & LMS migration, upgradation etc.
Top 10 recent projects:
We work on both time & material and Fixed cost projects providing cost & quality effective resources to your projects.
We have structured our resources fee based on their experience and skill. Please feel free to email us for the professional fee details.
Top-10 reasons to outsource your project to PAL-InfoCom:
(1) Business standing of 8 years of recognised offshore web development & IT services since 2005
(2) Projects managed hands-on by a Projects Manager with 25 years industry experience & PMI member
(3) Value Pricing ranging from $12/hr to $20/hr depending upon skill & experience
(4) Ownership of all the information, code and documentation of clients, unless otherwise specified
(5) Interaction with teams on daily basis via PAL InfoCom Project Management Tool
(6) PAL-InfoCom is a well structured company, so the risk of resources leaving in-between is duly hedged
(7) Remote Application Support (12x6 support, Hourly response)
(8) We regularly train our resources, so that they can serve you better
(9) Implementation of best software industry practices and ISO-9001:2008 certified company.
(10) Appreciation by our existing clients (25 endorsements) on a contemporary online market place (Guru, Elance, oDesk & Linkedin).
Please review www.palinfocom.net/moodle.php
Project communication: We believe, communication is essence to the success of projects. We follow various means of communication as:
- Skype - the project leads and project director are available on Skype.
- Emails: All the project leads and project director are available for direct communication with clients.
- Online project management tool: Every day progress is communicated thru our online project management tool.
Thapar Technical University, Patiala (India)
Masters in Computer Applications (3 years Post-graduate degree)
1984 - 1987
Pal InfoCom Technolgies
Director - Projects
2005 - Present
One of the Founder Directors, Pal has been at the helm of affairs managing people, projects and processes.
2003 - 2004
Vickers Ballas Information Technologies(Singapore)
Chief Technical Officer
2000 - 2003
Fujitsu India Telecom Ltd.,
Manager (Information Systems)
1993 - 2000
1988 - 1993
Number of Employees
PAL InfoCom Technologies : General terms schedule:
Payment mode: We follow eLance's escrow process and raise invoices thru it.
Payment terms: We work with clients to define delivery milestones and associate payment with that. There is generally an advance component, as commitment money.
Arbitration: We make our best attempt to work closely with clients to match their expectations. Should there be any project issue, we follow eLance arbitration process.
Our general payment terms:
(For projects $2500+ & above)
* 20% retainer
* 70% - 2-3 milestones based
* 10% - on deploying solution to client server
(For projects less than $2500)
* 30% retainer
* 60% - 1 - 2 milestones based
* 10% - on deploying solution to client server
** All out of pocket expenses are charged over and above our professional fee.
Transoft Inc. , Director
We have developed one of their SaaS based Banking online services site. This is being regularly enhanced and maintained by us for last over 2 years.
First Carolina Insurance , Director
Health Insurance services project. Currently being used by this company.
Trailogure Communications, Director
We have done 2 projects for this company and are still continuing to work for them on for a project.