Actual: QA/BA Engineer - Globant - Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online
- Use of BDD format for test development.
- Functional analysis based on wireframes for web development.
- Contribute to area objectives
- Tracking Issues in Jira tool
- Agile Methodology: Scrum
- Requirements analisys of user stories
- Acceptance Criteria development
- Regression Test
- Execution Test
- Web Pages Testing
Test Engineer - QA Engineer at Motorola Mobility
Duties and responsibilities:
• Automation of functional testing, using custom framework (based in Eclipse using Java, XMLs and Excel macros)
• Provide weekly/monthly status reports and work estimates
• Develop test plans, create and execute test cases. Functional testing mainly
• Handling tools as:
- Rational Team Concert and Primavera Timesheets to track status and daily progress
- Rational Clear Case as a local VOB
• Handling testing tools (IE Tester, Firebug, Selenium IDE, Eclipse)
• Develop comprehensive quality test strategies and plans for all assigned development projects including the construction of data sets and test cases.
• Participate actively with the business analysts and software engineers throughout project life cycles to understand business applications
Quality Control Analyst - Tester - Globant: Southwest Airlines, Reazorfish(Digitas - OnStar Volt Owner Center), Citysearch, BSI (IPP QC Services )
Duties and responsibilities
• #1: Develop test plans, create and execute test cases for...
Read More »