Sir / Madam:
Read More »
I'm Paul a graduate of Computer System Technology , Nursing graduate and a license nurse in the country of my origin the Philippines.
It is my desire to associate myself with a company in, an area where my extensive and successful experience in Hardware/Software and Network as a maintenance technician will be of mutual benefit. I have always discharged my responsibilities to the best of my abilities and I am confident that I can do highly professional and profitable job for the company if given an opportunity. If ever you...
Maintained, troubleshoots and repaired problem symptoms of particular part of the computer and expected results in attempting to find and correct failure; gathered best solution and optimum steps that would answer to the problems; applied advance troubleshooting techniques; and conducted proper handling of all components, proper testing and the right way of tracing. Managed and installed LANs to every offices and laboratories on three campuses, monitored and maintained proper operation within the network (UTP, STP-A and Fiber Optic), troubleshoot and apply network security within each LAN. Handled and managed inventories of computer parts and software’s, laboratory facilities and other tools.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managed 350 Computers in Main Campus and Balanga Campus.
• Monitor and handled inventories of computer parts and software’s, laboratory facilities and other tools.
• Documented and arranged proper distribution of computer parts and services rendered within each campus.
• Gathered information of complains and problems of operation to make possible solution and suggestion for replacement of defective parts or components.
• Facilitated operation of laboratories.
• Make and arranged schedules of services on each offices and laboratories.
• Facilitated enrollment period.
• Coordinated with supply officer for purchase order of computer parts and replacements.
• Remarks made on failing parts with warranty and report right away to the...
Read More »
Bataan General Hospital
ER Nurse and Ambulance Nurse
2010 - 2011
• Provided immediate resuscitative measures together with the ER Doctor to patients with life-threatening conditions who are brought to the ER.
• Taken and recorded vital signs of every patient.
City Disaster Operation Center
Rescue Medic Nurse
2009 - 2009
First Responder, work in rapid response ambulance units to deal with medical emergencies. Such emergencies may include minor injuries, sudden illness, and casualties arising from road and rail...
Bataan Peninsula State University
Computer Maintenance Technologist 1
2003 - 2006
Maintained, troubleshoots and repaired problem symptoms of particular part of the computer and expected results in attempting to find and correct failure; gathered best solution and optimum steps...
PC Troubleshooting and Repair
Network Structural Cabling and Design
Desktop publishing using MS Offices / Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4 / MS VISIO and have knowledge in AutoCAD 2009
and have knowledge in Drafting Technology