I graduated in agricultural engineering from University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) Pakistan. I started my carrier in government sector in 1973 and was retired from service in 2008 upon superannuation. I have the honor to serve as Director Agriculture water management Punjab for 23 years. My expertise include capacity building and training, social organization, project planning, execution, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, watercourse design and construction, farm planning and laser land leveling, irrigation agronomy, general...
Read More »
I intend to work as individual
1. Farm Level Water Management
• Farm layout planning, Land leveling using indigenous equipment and laser technology
• Surface irrigation system planning, execution, irrigation scheduling and applications
2. Tertiary irrigation system installation
• Planning, designing and construction of watercourses
• Designing and fabrication of water control structures
3. Social Organization
• Organize the communities into Associations
• Capacity building and training of members
4. Training and Capacity building
• Plan and execute capacity building and training courses
• Conduct training workshops
• Administer and manage the Institutions and implement, monitor and evaluate projects and farmers institutions.
• Check the performance of agriculture implements and machinery
• Prepare rehabilitation action plans (RAPs) and prepare comprehensive reports and write articles
• Computer applications using MS Office, Typing and Driving
As a World Bank Consultant I,
1. Prepared a Rehabilitation Action Plan (RAP) for a World Bank funded Drainage Project for compensation of Affectees of Surface Drainage System.
2. Evaluated performance of Water Users Associations (WUAs) organized by OFWM in Pakistan and prepared report as team member of Evaluation Mission.
As Executive Officer in OFWM Wing of Agriculture Department Punjab, Pakistan, I
1. Organized 30 short 18...
Read More »