I passed the USPTO Patent Bar in Oct '14. The Patent Bar is an extremely difficult exam with a pass rate for 2013 of 47%. Long gone are the days of repeat questions. If your aim is to improve your aptitude and knowledge to pass the patent bar examination, the benefits afforded by a private tutor are enormous.
Read More »
I passed the USPTO Patent Bar in October, 2014.
The Patent Bar Exam is an extremely difficult exam with a pass rate for 2013 of 47%. The pass rate for 2014 will be much less given that the AIA is tested more heavily - the exam has already changed twice in 2014. Long gone are the days with static questions that largely remained the same with numerous repeat questions. With every new Federal Register Notice the exam is being updated to test the latest law and newest rules. It's a moving target like never before.
If your aim is to improve your aptitude and knowledge base to pass the patent bar examination, the benefits afforded by a private tutor are enormous.
I passed the exam smartly, not by knowing the entire 3000+ page MPEP (which is impossible), but by focusing on a solid strategy. I can teach you this strategy to:
1. Know the most important and heavily tested sections.
2. Identify the right approach to learn the topics quickly and efficiently.
3. Know where to spend most of your study time.
4. Approach problems using a unique strategy that I have developed to increase retention.
5. Use a proven MPEP search strategy for look-ups on exam day.
6. Understand the psychology behind this type of exam in order to use a scientific approach to get a passing grade.
If you want to pass the exam on your first attempt, the cost of hiring me as your tutor will be far less than what you will bill your first client as a patent agent/attorney.
Read More »