26 years of writing, research, editing experience
Read More »
Master of Arts in English, B.A. in journalism
Author of dozens of proprietary articles, proposals
Author of seven proprietary user & software manuals
Oil and gas industry, engineering, software, training, medical 6 years of teaching college-level English
8 years of other teaching, training, grant writing
Nov 22, 2008|Editing & Proofreading|$300|Completed
I have years of valuable experience writing and editing proposals, training manuals, userâ€™s guides, and technical articles for Fortune 500 companies. Currently residing in south Texas, I can travel periodically to Houston, Austin, or San Antonio to meet with clients; however, I can work for any company online from home. My company, Tydings Document Solutions, LLC, can call upon more writers and artists for large projects. Our written words are permanent. Hire a professional who can take your idea or draft and mold it into what you mean for it to say. Hire someone who, with years of successful experience, can help you break through the next barrier.
1) Receive electronic files from the client.
2) Work with the client to define the audience, purpose, and scope. Develop a plan.
3) Write and format a draft.**
4) Submit for review, possibly in stages.
5) Make additions and changes.
6) Continue Steps 2 - 6 until the project is complete and the client is satisfied.
**For large "from scratch" projects, we may have to meet with the client and videotape the process(es).
Read More »