Our company is specialized in software development with .NET technologies, developing a more than eight years experience in this field and we offer revolutionary solutions in the area of modeling, management and analyses of business processes. Our solutions suit customerís needs perfectly, as deep and overall analyses of customerís company take place during the development process.
Read More »
We do high-quality work and always try to find a practical and effective solution in order to meet and exceed all expectation.
Dec 5, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
It is usually recommended that the company chooses one of three long-term goals:
1. Trust relationship with a customer Ė is prefer solution for the client.
2. Perfection of functioning Ė at expenses and costs.
3. Supporting the leading place of the product Ė product has to be the best one.
Some financial analysts mark that itís impossible to succeed in achieving of three goals at a time. Leaders are the people who choose the priority strategy of the company, and then distinguish processes which are to be rearranged or created in order to achieve the intended effect. Many leaders realize how important it is for company strategies and goals implementing.
Product and App Development:
dQuality offers in software development following engagement models:
1. Fixed price. Ideal for projects with clear requirements. A low-risk option that guarantees delivery of project on time and within budget. All of the project details are agreed beforehand.
2. Time and material. Suitable for clients who want to be in control of the project development process. As the name suggest, the final price is calculated by person/hours spent to complete the project.
3. Dedicated team. We provide the Customer with a professional development team in Ukraine and the Client can manage his team either onsite or offsite. This service also includes development environment, issue management system, product design, implementation, testing, weekly project status reporting and full Customerís...
Read More »