PEDRO GREY is an independent Audio Engineer who studied sound recording at SAE Institute New York where he was awarded a professional degree on audio engineering in early 2006. Pedro Grey's objective is to explore various multimedia business opportunities by producing and engineering, targeting several industries: Software, Entertainment, Film & Television, Radio and Gaming amongst others. Grey currently lives in New York City where he continues to work as an Audio Engineer.
Read More »
I have 9 years experience, graduated from SAE Institute New York.
My skills are:
Online Mixing / Mastering / Post-Production / Audio Editing / Audio Restoration / Audio Forensics / Audio Enhancement.
- Audio and dialogue editing for podcasts, audio books and voice over.
- Mixing and Mastering for music, films, games, podcasts, audio books.
- Sound Design for television commercials, apps, digital media and games.
- restoration and audio forensics of poor quality audio and problematic recordings
- audio enhancement (reducing imperfections such as hiss, crackle, noise, buzz and background noise).
Read More »
Independent Audio Engineer
2010 - Present
DAVI VIEIRA, Forro In The Dark, and Armando’s voice at Pixar movie “Rio” 2011
• Recording, mixing and mastering a demo song for Davi Vieira and Ze Grey (bass, Forro In The Dark)