Your goals become my goals. It's a simple formula. Your complete satisfaction ensures us both success.
Read More »
As a freelance writer I am a chameleon with words. My writing is the ultimate passport for an endless romp through other people's lives. Romance, comedy, historical drama, futuristic fiction or futuristic fact. You broaden my world.
I cultivated my writing, research and interviewing skills over five years as a newspaper reporter and feature writer. Covering local news, the fire department, and law enforcement agencies increased my...
Apr 14, 2014|Sales Writing|Private|Completed
Sep 29, 2013|Web Content|Private|Completed
Sep 22, 2013|E-books and Blogs|Private|Completed
Sep 20, 2013|Web Content|Private|Working
Most important in the process of working with my clients is finding out the primary goal of their project. After that everything is geared towards a step-by-step plan of how to successfully achieve that goal. I strive to make your project a resounding success.
Wars were started because of bad communication, friendships destroyed, projects derailed. Of primary importance in your project will be communication
* I will work from any notes, documents, pictures, videos and recordings you send me. (This can be done online or via mail. If you send items through the mail send ONLY COPIES. I will not accept originals.)
* I will lay out a plan for your project, along with a timeline and send it to you. (Please let me know of any additions or changes you wish to make in a timely manner.)
* As I work on your project I will apprise you of the progress. When working on books, screenplays and other extensive projects I will send you chapters and pages as I go along. That way if you see a project trajectory you¿re not happy with we can change it early.
TYPES OF PROJECTS
* Book manuscripts (fiction and non-fiction)
* Family Histories
* Short Stories
* Videos (Learning/Products/Services/Commercial)
* Journalistic reporting
* Article writing
* Copy writing
You¿re taking a giant step towards¿ well, whatever you want to be going towards in this project. I aim to make it a smooth,...
Read More »