Hi, my name is Peter, and I'm an experienced graphic artist/designer with a focus on video game development.
Read More »
I'm also a music composer - I can deliver high quality music in several different styles and genres.
Jul 28, 2014|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
Jun 30, 2014|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
May 24, 2013|Other - Design|Private|Completed
There are several reasons why I can be the guy you're looking for:
- I have work experience in a lot of different creative fields. This allows me to understand the way these projects work, and helps me to solve problems faster!
- I'm a fast worker. As of now my rates are (usually!) around 20-25$/hour - depending on the difficulty and scope of the tasks, deadlines, your budget, etc, and I can promise you that you are getting a lot of bang for your buck in that hour. :).
- (Well, you probably figured that out by now) - I'm perfectly fluent in English, so no communication issues...
- I'm a very swift learner, so even if you need something I haven't done before, I'm capable of getting up to speed very-very (very!) quickly! (No kidding, I'm really good at this!)
- I can work 12 hours/day if needed!
Looking forward to work with you!
Read More »
Various MMO's (Hättrick, Second Life, Entropia)
Group Leader, virtual CEO
1998 - Present
Most of these are not really jobs, but I think these say important things about me (mostly that I can take the initiative and have leadership skills, plus I can think outside the box):
Founder, Creative Director
2011 - 2011
Sharpbyte was a video game developer startup, founded with the goal of developing a smartphone (Android) game for the MOME: Agyalj Rajta! Creative Game Design Competition, and get it into...
Various (Citibank, Fundamenta, Allianz, Longwood))
salesman, customer service
1999 - 2007
I spent my early adult years working in marketing, sales and customer service, mostly for multinational financial corporations, banks, insurance companies.
I've learned to listen, analyze and...