- Tracked and documented migration changes to voice and data network infrastructure
Read More »
- Designed network infrastructure diagrams and supporting documentation (Visio, Excel)
- Document processes of voice and data technology team
- Document single points of failure and present recommendations to management
- Documented existing voice and data network infrastructure (MS Excel)
- Established working relationships between various departments for management of assets
- Developed a library of assets and infrastructure. (MS Word)
- Developed a...
A company lost a voice mail server. The estimated time to re-enter the user profiles was 2 business days. We were able to bring the voice mail system to full capacity in 4 hours. (MS Excel, MS Word, Procomm).
A company relocated 1200 of it’s staff to a new site. The user data from the old communications system was entered into the new system. These systems are completely different platforms and not compatible. As well, 1200 voice mail boxes were created on the new voice mail system and emails automatically sent to the users. Normally this would have taken a team of 4 people working many days to complete such a project. This was accomplished by a single administrator in 2 business days. The company database was updated with the assets. (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, Procomm).
A company needed an automated location service. Users within the company with a personal emergency needed to be located by emergency response staff. Working with various departments within the company, we created a real-time emergency locator. This alerted the emergency response staff to the exact location of the emergency. (MS Visio, MS Excel, Procomm, CTI).
A company’s standard operational process takes 1 hour to complete. By automating the process, it now takes 45 minutes. (MS Access, MS outlook, Procomm)
A company required all it’s assets to be entered into common database. The standard entry method was filling out webforms. In a standard business day, up to 100 records are...
Read More »