- Experienced manager in sales management and account development;
Read More »
- Knowledge of the Canadian market for retail accounts;
- Multi-tasking: was the "transmission" between the planning, sales, purchasing, production, shipping and customer's feedback
- I have single-handedly prepared, attended and managed the follow-up of close to 30 international trade shows
- Actively involved in the monthly and annual strategic planning sessions
- Project management of all types during career
- Completely bilingual (French and English)
- Good notions...
The corporate mission of Sigma Expertise is to offer timely contract or permanent services to business managers and owners who lack the skills, knowledge or resources (human or financial) to successfully lead a project from start to finish. Our area of expertise focuses on, but is not limited to, sales, marketing, business development and general management.
My 12 years of management experience in the food manufacturing industry allowed me to get fully involved in all the vital functions of a business. I possess extensive knowledge in sales, marketing, brokerage, operations, budgets, etc.
Being perfectly bilingual, I single handedly oversaw the preparation, set-up, participation and follow-up of over thirty international trade shows.
I was actively involved in the negotiation and integration of several acquisitions, monthly sales/operations meetings and strategic planning conferences.
I am confident that the sum of my skills, experience and knowledge will be an important asset to many business managers.
The values of Sigma Expertise closely reflect my own deep personal beliefs in being ethical, hard working, transparent, multi-tasking and professional.
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Consultation Services
- Business Development
Read More »
2008 - 2009
- Assumed operations of 2 food manufacturing plants.
- Assumed the role of sales manager for 2 food manufacturing plants, representing 15 millions in sales
- Hired, trained and managed 11 senior...
Assistant General Manager
2007 - 2008
- Assists in the management of 4 plants
- Hires, trains and supervises a new sales manager
- Establishes and supervises the budgeting process
- Standardizes processes for all 4 plants
National Sales Manager
1999 - 2007
- Responsible for the sales of the organization (3 plants, 20 millions)
- Managed and led the sales team
- Opened and managed all the main accounts (Wal-Mart, Zellers, Costco, Metro, National...