Centralia Systems Inc. | Elance
Last Sign-in: Jun 7, 2013

Centralia Systems Inc.

Exec Mktg/Eng Info Systems & Telecom, TM & Patents
   United States

About the Company

Trademark / Patent Search and submission, Provisional and Non-Provisional Patent writing and submission. I'm not a lawyer but have several patents of my own and written many patents and Trademarks for clients.

Digital technology executive with P&L, analytical solutions, voice/data networks, IP, Authentication/Authorization Internet websites, call center implementation, customer service, translating business vision and strategy into operational tactics. Strong Product Management, Marketing, Software and Hardware systems background. Creative and solution oriented.
Service Description
I am good.
Un. of Missouri - Columbia
Master of Science Electrical Engineering / Communications
1920 - 1921
Year Founded
Number of Employees
Payment Terms
Trademarks and Patents: $150 upfront for simple job to get started or 25% of total cost estimate upfront, 25% due after submission to you at about 50% of the work performed and sent to you, 50% due before final submission to the USPTO. You must pay for all USPTO fees usually providing me your credit card info.

Other work will be at a rate of $75-$100 per hour or job quotation.
Centralia Systems Inc. | Elance

Centralia Systems Inc.