With 18 years experiences of manufacturing activities included 8 years as senior management level. I manage projects, policies & procedure. Overseeing and directing all financial activities of the Company as well as ensure smooth operation of Payroll, HR, IT, warehouse and Logistic, accounting functions of the company & liaise with government agencies for tax, financial regulations and investment permissions. Negotiate bank facilities for daily operations and loans for other requirements,.... bring knowledge & expertise to analyze problem &...
Read More »
- Develop a set analytics and all kinds of analysis related to finance, sales, marketing, production, supply chain, HR, admin, IT to improve on budget variances to drive productivity and management decision-making.
- Managing Projects, policies & procedures. Verify the links between KPI with financial performance. Identifying cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains.
- Directing the financial plans, planning, forecasting, internal control system., budget control, annual budgeting, 5 years plan (Oils, Furniture, Foods, Garment, Services)
- Prepare & responsible for financial statement, management report, policy, procedure, VietNam taxation, statistics and other reports as required by VietNam Government Authorities.
- Prepare Book keeping, AR, AP, Inventory, Aging reports, Banking, Fixed Assets, Costing, Presentation, Organization chart, Flow Chart, Distribution Analysis.
- Control cash-flow in an optimum way, local Facility headroom forecast.
- Set up & organized VAS Accounting system for factory from the beginning.
- Payroll as VietNam rule.
- Admin & HR.
Read More »
SL & BAK Co., LTD
Financial Controller Cum HR manager
2013 - 2016
• Oversee activities directly related to sales, accounting, payroll, operation & providing services
• Manage all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting,...
CLASSIC FINE FOODS
Finance Manager (Supervise 16 staffs)
2010 - 2012
• Overseeing and directing all financial activities of the Company as well as ensure smooth operation of Payroll, HR, IT, warehouse and Logistic, accounting functions of the company.
• Cash flow...
ESQUEL GARMENT MANUFACTURING (VIET NAM)
2001 - 2002
• In charge and evaluation of WIP, Finished Goods and Prepare Fabric, Workshop, Stock.
• Allocation costs, Cost of sales report, ageing and provision of Finished Goods and Raw-Material reports.