As a professional copy editor, I assist you in transforming your written piece into a polished final deliverable. New and seasoned authors, time-strapped business professionals, and some of the largest companies in the world rely on me to ensure their writing is flawless. Let me do the same for you. If you require editing, proofreading, or resume writing services, please contact me today for a no obligation consultation.
Read More »
Editing is neither an exact science nor a frivolous routine. As an experienced editor, I respect the stylistic...
Sep 12, 2013|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Apr 17, 2013|Resumes & Cover Letters|Private|Working
Apr 9, 2013|Resumes & Cover Letters|Private|Completed
Jan 11, 2013|Resumes & Cover Letters|Private|Completed
I offer professional copyediting, proofreading, and resume writing services as outlined below.
- Using the Track Changes feature of MS Word, I will correct indisputable errors in spelling, basic grammar, and punctuation.
- I will review for font and spacing inconsistencies and revise if necessary.
Includes all proofreading services plus the following:
- I will point out any awkward, turgid, or confusing sections and offer suggestions for improvement.
- I will point out major organizational problems and offer suggestions for improvement.
- I will correct inconsistencies in capitalization, compounding, number style, abbreviations, the use of italics or underscores, and sequences of anything alphabetical or numerical.
Resume Writing and Cover Letters
Although I can revise almost any type of document, I receive the most requests for the following:
- Manuscripts, short stories, and e-books
- Business reports, proposals, and communication documents
- Websites and blogs
- Press releases
- Theses and dissertations
- Query letters and book proposals
When editing, I adhere to The Chicago Manual of Style and Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary.
Read More »
2007 - Present
Assist various clients by proofreading, copy editing, filing, fact checking, archiving, and researching material for publication.