My name is Purity Kiguatha and I am a Bachelor of Arts Economics Degree holder. I have experience working with non-profit organisations for over three years. I am a hard worker and very committed to any tasks allocate to me. I love to write and organise information in a way that makes it presentable to any target audience. I have experience in writing creative short stories and articles, grant and proposals writing, report writing, and technical writing including working policies. I am committed to delivering quality and timely work.
Read More »
Feb 13, 2012|Research & Surveys|$19|Completed
1. Experience in project development: Bounce ideas on us and we will help you develop an objective for your project, a plan for your project, allocate resources and tools to monitor the success of the project.
2. Training on Project Management: For teams looking for practical and innovative ways to write proposals, execute projects, recruit project team members, monitor and evaluate projects
3. Well researched topical articles and grant documents: we will read as widely as possible to ensure that the documents we write on your behalf are relevant to the thematic or topical area of your choice and your set out objectives. These documents include grant proposals, magazine/newsletter articles, website articles, project reports among others. For already existing documents we will proof read your documents to ensure that it is grammatically correct and that there is a consistent flow of ideas.
4. Data compilation and analysis: Do you have raw data for a report and you need to put it together in way that is presentable to a particular audience? We will read through your data and order it and prepare short presentations for you to make with the compiled information.
5. Presentation preparation: do you have a presentation to make and are not sure how to go about it? We can help. We will help you put your presentation into a power point and take you through some considerations when making presentations to a variety of audiences that we have had experience working with.
Read More »