Microsoft Access, MS SQL Server bespoke software specialist. 66 Elance jobs.Top 5% in Access Skill tests. Expert in automation and integration with Word, Excel, and Outlook,
Read More »
Native English speaker. Excellent communicator focused on comprehending and fulfilling client requirements. Full time freelancer developer - available on Skype almost every day.
Extensive experience developing databases since Access 2.0 and DB2, both in-house and freelance.
Dec 14, 2013|Database Development|$1,580|Completed
Sep 8, 2013|Database Development|$120|Completed
Jul 27, 2013|Database Development|$4,040|Completed
Jul 18, 2013|Database Development|$345|Completed
Top 10 reasons to choose me to build your next database:
1) Database specialist. Extensive experience developing databases since Access 2.0 and DB2, both in-house and freelance - both single and multi-user. I will deliver a database that you will enjoy working with on a daily basis.
2) Expert automation and integration with Word, Excel and Outlook, and external data sources such as CSV and PDF files, etc.
3) Long term, free support - support as long as you need it.
4) I.T. professional with Microsoft Certified Professional accreditation. Former Manager, Information Technology and Services (8 years). Duties included help desk support for database users. Top 5% on all Elance MS Access skill tests.
5) Outstanding Elance feedback such as:
Highly recommended. He is patient, thorough, and gets the job done ahead of schedule. Very quick responses and a pleasure to do business with.
Greatly exceeded my expectations for such a low budget. Peter showed great attention to detail and was able to "fill in the blanks" when I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. Will definitely hire again.
I can't praise Peter enough for the fantastic service he provided in building a client and booking database for our company. He took the project far beyond our expectations, and produced a real quality database. His Access knowledge is unparalleled....Very courteous provider, keeps to deadlines excellently and, unlike a lot of providers, keeps you...
Read More »