EN-FR native French speaker, MIT graduate (MCP '07), 5 years experience as a professional translator specialized in engineering translations.
Read More »
Professional experience as an urban planner/designer, worked in architecture, planning and civil engineering firms.
Main specialization: architecture/building construction/real estate, oil & gas and aviation. Also available for other engineering-related translations and general translation.
English to French technical translations with specialization in the following fields:
- 5 years of development and construction-related professional experience in architecture, urban planning and civil engineering practices.
- Master degree in city planning from MIT with a specialization in urban design and a master in geography of Paris X Nanterre University.
- Building Construction and Architecture
- Land Development
- Real Estate
- Landscape Architecture & Environment
- Urban Design & Planning
- Civil Works (roads, bridges, tunnels, dams, utility networks...)
My scope of work includes specialized facilities such as:
- Industrial parks
Documents translated include:
- Tender documents: EOI, RFI, RFP technical specifications (CCTP), design proposals
- Construction documents (text and drawings)
- Company and project presentations
- Certification exam materials
- Articles and other publications
* Oil & Gas
I have been working for several years on translations for a major oil & gas producer, in particular on procedures and processes for refineries, and have also worked for other clients on LNG terminals and refineries.
Scope of work:
- Exploration & Production (onshore/offshore oil and gas fields)
- Oil refineries (storage, processing and transportation)
- LNG terminals and liquefaction plants
I have translated numerous documents in the aerospace field, especially in aviation, including:...
Read More »