Experienced in accounting for manufacturing (ie costing, cash flow, financial analysis, efficiency analysis). Experienced in MRP/ERP system implementation on AS400 system. Strong Excel skills. Experienced in time motion studies for improvement of production efficiencies.
Read More »
Undergraduate in Accounting with MBA in Finance.
Industrial Bakery Equipment - Owner/Founder
Indiana Wire Company - President
Indiana Wire Company - VP of Finance
United Steel and Wire - Asst Controller
Executive Solutions - President/Founder
Paul Munie, MBA
178 Westchester Way, Battle Creek, MI 49015
Cell: -- Fax: --
- Have demonstrated a career with increasing responsibilities and leaderships skills.
- Member of the Institute of Management Accountants.
- Experienced in implementing a new ERP/MRP manufacturing system on an AS400 platform.
- Experienced in multi-plant operation and plant consolidation
- Experienced in acquisitions
Industrial Bakery Equipment %u2013 Battle Creek, MI
Manufacture and wholesale of food equipment. Mainly to major bakery and restaurant industries.
Title: Owner -- to Present
Indiana Wire Company - Fremont, IN
Wire and metal fabrication company, mainly in the retail fixture, material handling and industrial food service equipment industries. Major customers include Menards, Wal-mart, Sara Lee, and Leggett and Platt.
Vice President of Finance --
- Consolidated powder coating facility into the Fremont plant for $350,000 annual savings and 48 hour compression in production time.
- Improved efficiencies resulting in burden rate reduction from 550% to 427%.
- Brought human resource and payroll functions in-house reducing cost by approximately $70,000 annually through improved health care costs and administrative cost reduction.
- Negotiated a resolution with an Austrian equipment manufacturer regarding a faulty machine installation saving Indiana Wire 1.2 million dollars.
- Implemented fully...
Read More »