I'm a senior developer, architect, and team lead with 12 years of experience. Last 5 years doing mobile apps development and porting games from PC to iOS/Android.
Read More »
- By March 2015 I've successfully completed 11 projects (2944 paid hours) outside Elance, 9 apps available in the App Store and Google Play/Amazon.
- One of iOS releases in 2014 hit Top 200 US (+ 43 other...
May 26, 2015|Mobile Applications|$486|Completed
May 25, 2015|Software Application|$0|Working
Apr 24, 2015|Other IT & Programming|$540|Completed
Apr 16, 2015|Other IT & Programming|$250|Completed
I develop iOS/Android applications, reverse engineer compiled binaries, sniff HTTP requests and do machine learning and computer vision projects.
How am I different from the majority of other devs here? Here's a few points:
- I've hacked an Android Linux kernel to make software OpenGL ES2 rendering work fast in VirtualBox and reverse engineered MS Outlook to read internal data structures.
You gain a competitive advantage when you set non-standard R&D tasks to me.
- I have a good knowledge of math, machine learning and computer vision (OpenCV), I do algorithmic contests on a regular basis and rate in top 20% at codeforces.com.
You can have an app that uses sophisticated algorithms.
- I've improved performance of a critical part of the code in a mobile app by 15 times implementing an ARM assembly patch.
Your app will work as fast as possible.
- I receive work email on my iPhone. For the last 3 months I've replied 53 times during my personal time.
You might receive a prompt reply even at my midnight.
- I'm open to the small test projects (2-4 hrs) like fixing an issue, implementing a simple feature or making a quick research.
You can evaluate my skills before we sign an agreement.
*** Making an OpenGL Android app run in a virtual environment ***
A client required an Android app to work in AWS-hosted VirtualBox VM. Unfortunately the app required OpenGL ES 2 API which is normally unavailable in the virtual environment. I've built a custom Android kernel...
Read More »
Business Computer Center (BCC)
Project Manager / Team Lead
2007 - 2010
Implemented an application for commercial banks to interoperate with the Central Bank of Russia which was deployed in 40+ banks.
Designed and prototyped WebSphere Portal-based solutions...
2004 - 2007
Conducted competition analysis, created proof of concept builds and architecture design for a number of SharePoint-related products including «Recovery Manager for SharePoint», «Public Folder...
Developer - Team Lead
2002 - 2004
Developed Outlook profile switching utility for the Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000/2003 migration software ("Exchange Migration Wizard").
Technologies: Win32 API, MAPI, C++, reverse engineering...