I offer more than a decade of diverse office experience, skills and knowledge as a Consultant, Researcher and Administrative Professional. My core expertise lies in setting up processes and procedures, training, recruiting, technical writing and working with reports. Other skills include presentation, word processing, working with spreadsheets/workbooks, customer service via web chats and emails (w/o phone) and researching ongoing projects. I believe in consistently delivering high quality work as per specific requirements, while meeting...
Read More »
Sep 4, 2014|Transcription|Private|Completed
Aug 17, 2014|Research|Private|Completed
Ability to work on projects with excellent speed and accuracy. Attention for detail and always willing to learn new processes. I have very good typing speed of 85 wpm with a 99% accuracy rate. I am very software and internet savvy, however I am far from knowing everything and enjoy learning new programs. I can provide the following services:
- Fast and accurate transcriptions
- Subject wise research (Including Physics, History, Art, Legal etc.)
- Web research to Excel
- PDF conversions to word and excel
- MS Word/ MS Excel 2007, 2010 / Pages / Keynote / Numbers / MS Power Point
- Data Entry
- Data Scraping
- Online writing
- English Spelling
- Mail Merge
- Legal writing
- Family Law
- Contract Law
- Internet Law
- Trademarks & Patents
- Legal Drafting / Reviewing
- Writing of case summary and deposition summary
- Website legal documents such as terms of service, return policy , disclaimer etc.
Read More »
2008 - Present
A versatile legal professional associated with more than 6 years of multi-dimensional litigation & mediation experience primarily in Civil, Contracts and Family matters, including client management...
Indian Youth Congress
National Training Stearing Group
2009 - 2011
- Worked towards institutionalizing training processes (content and delivery mechanisms) in the elected system of Indian Youth Congress.
- Developed Training content in the form of manuals and...