Read More »
Let me introduce myself.This is Ramnarayan.I am a Business Development manager.We do have a 5 member team of expertise for Business development,Customer service,data entry ,Cold calling and content writing.We understand the need of client's requirement and complete the assigned work in timely manner.
Business Development Manager :
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Foster excellent communication between the technical, administrative and the production team for the best output.
* Responsible for meeting sales goals and overall quality of services.
* Preparing a detailed business plan.
* Conduct marketing calls/emails to acquire new business with the potential clients.
* Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of Product Solution and Service offerings.
* Skilled in Consultative selling, negotiating contract, forming alliances and partnering with the potential clients.
* Due Diligence ,New Business prospecting, Solution Identification, RFI/RFQ/ RFP & Sales Lifecycle Management
* Creation and maintenance of prospect database with contact details.
* Company research and preparation of Dossiers on companies researched.
* Reviewing of weekly status in the form of written reports and submitting the same to the management.
* Initiating and maintaining positive, productive client relationships, and profitable sales result
* In-depth account knowledge and Mapping
* Determine method and service that best meets client needs
* Coordinating with technical team to determine client needs, respond to inquiries, and resolve problems
A+ certification for the best performer of the year.
Read More »