8+ yrs. career experience includes, but not limited to:
Read More »
• Business Process Optimization (BPO) / Process Efficiency
• Data Analysis
• Database Design
• CRM selection, installation, configuration
• ERP selection, installation, configuration
• IT Security: Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Policy Documentation, Procedure Documentation
• Website Design: Registering your domain, Setting up hosting, Setting up your own email address(es), Installing a CMS (ex: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla), Uploading and configuring your...
Business Information Systems professional with 8+ yrs. of career experience across multiple IT and business disciplines.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Process Optimization (BPO), Process Efficiency, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Project Management, Information Security, Risk Management & Compliance.
- Big 4 experience.
- Fortune 50 clients.
- Proven effectiveness as liaison between business and technology personnel.
- Accomplishments in aligning business needs with improved processes and in providing valuable business insight through advanced business analytics and data analysis.
- See the following for further IT and business competencies, accomplishments and qualifications:
-- Skills page [http://www.peterorrick.com/skills]
-- Bio page [http://www.peterorrick.com/bio]
-- My résumé (DOC, PDF, and TXT versions available from the Career menu)
I am always easy to reach and typically respond within a few minutes. I have a mastery of the English language- both written and verbal. In addition, I’ve proven my effectiveness as liaison between technical and non-technical people in converting ‘tech speak’ to layman’s terms and in helping users become more comfortable with new software packages, operating systems, devices, etc. Thus, we can converse at whatever level of technical detail suits you.
So that clients may easily build upon the work I perform, I always provide clients with step-by-step procedure documents detailing how to perform...
Read More »