Let me introduce myself - I am YOUR RIGHT HAND!
Read More »
I have over 25 years of Administrative Support experience, including 15 years of Real Estate experience, and over 8 years of Meeting Planning and Event Management expertise.
Those years of experience have been spent in cultivating trusts with upper level and senior management to establish mutual understanding of goals consistent with the company.
Educational Background is in Voice/Music Education; and Journalism/Communications
Does YOUR right hand know what your left hand is doing?...
- During my 15 years of real estate background in sales i have learned the terminology in real estate and construction - and know well what it takes to succeed.
- My knowledge base includes escrow and title processes as well as lender required-documentation and loan processing.
- In selling successes throughout my career I have learned many techniques in selling general real estate, new homes and timeshare/vacation ownerships; and leasing opportunities as well.
- I have used networking flier-emails and internet to successfully to promote product to various entities. Not to mention just plain old phone calls. Have submitted weekly and monthly competitive marketing analyses reports, based on a wide criterion.
MEETING PLANNING/SPECIAL EVENT MANAGEMENT:
- Over 8 years of experience;
- Can work under time constraints and budget restrictions and complete assignments in stated timeframes.
- Have planned and managed small to large proprietary and high-level events - from 25 to over 350 attendees - Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA, Dana Point, CA; Albuquerque, NM; Denver, CO; Upstate New York,Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL
- Dependent upon goals and objections and scope, advised and made suggestions for possible improvements.
- Negotiated sleeping and meeting space in venues in Calif., Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and in the Mid-West and Eastern part of the U.S. for attendees and guest speakers; have coordinated booths, breakouts, presentation materials and handouts,...
Read More »