More than 10 years experience managing financial and other enterprise systems implementations ensuring audit, GAAP and IFRS compliance. More than 20 years financial analysis, accounting and business processes documentation/ redesign experience.
Read More »
Clients include but are not limited to
American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Washington, DC
Richey International, , Lugano, Switzerland
Fosbel Europe, Cologne, Germany
Matrikon, Incorporated, Aberdeen Scotland.
Intelsat General, Bethesda MD
APCO Worldwide, North America Europe Asia
ERP –Project Management Experience (1999 – present)
Independent Contractor -Responsible for solutions planning and implementation: developing and documenting business requirements, software selection, managing enterprise wide systems implementations including, performing local and fat client configurations, testing and directing the development and deployment of software customizations. Write client-tailored user documentation and provide remote and on-site training. Provide end-to-end testing. Work with internal and external auditors to ensure system processes’ compliance and testing. Responsible for client relations and all client documentation
Provided management services for the implementation of Dynamics ( SL, Great Plains , NAVISION Serenic NAVIGATOR) including proprietary tax and multi currency add-on applications as well as standard add-on requisition, ACH/EFT and language and other 3rd Party applications (e.g., AnyBill®, Concur…) . Ensured the successful migration/implementation of financial and other systems for:
• American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Washington, DC
• Richey International, a bicycle parts manufacturing and distribution company, Lugano, Switzerland
• Fosbel Europe, a commercial ceramics manufacturing company , Cologne, Germany
• Matrikon, Incorporated, a utilities software company Aberdeen Scotland.
• Intelsat General, a US Government satellite services company, Bethesda MD
• APCO Worldwide, a communications company, US, Canada, UK,...
Read More »