• 4+ years of experience in Oracle Database, and Application Development & Software troubleshooting.
Read More »
• Participation in all phases of project lifecycle which includes Requirement gathering and Analysis, Database & Application design, Development, Unit Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
• A firm understanding of Business Analysis, Project Management concepts, tools and industry standards.
• Good experience in handling ERP applications in the Implementation and Support.
• Excellent Oracle PL/SQL Debugging & Optimizing Techniques.
May 23, 2013|Database Development|$0|Completed
• Extensive programming experience in Oracle Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors.
• Debugging Oracle PL/SQL subprograms.
• Optimizing/ Performance tuning of existing Oracle Reports and PL/SQL Packages.
• Experience on Oracle Developer suite 10g (Oracle j developer and Oracle reports builder),Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer tool,TOAD,PL/SQL Developer,Eclipse,Netbeans.
• Deploying existing Oracle Pro*C/C++ and FoxPro reports into Oracle reports.
• Identification and communication of resolution of technical issues directly with client.
• Capturing requirements conduct analysis, produce and document data models for corporate and project specific activities.
• Advanced knowledge on web design and multimedia tools,Adobe Photoshop,Corel Paint,Dreamweaver,Rockit,Maven,etc.
• Interfacing directly with the customer & handle deliveries.
Read More »