Jan 2006- till Apr 2011
Senior Assistant Editor Responsible for monthly magazine on e-Governance.
1. Editorial head of monthly magazine on use of ICT for governance. Interacting with Senior Government Officials for their views on use of ICT and governance.
2. Conceptualise, plan and coordinate for the magazine.
3 Manage e-Governance portal, updating of content and taking out weekly online newsletter
4. Technical Coordinator for International and national conference on e-Governance. Travelled to Thailand and Malaysia in this regard.
March 2002 till Nov 2005
Documentation and Publication Manager in a Health and Nutrition Project in CARE
1. Ensuring smooth functioning of the project monitoring system
2. Facilitating use of data and information for decision making
3. Documentation and dissemination of information.
4. Analysing monthly progress reports received from districts, preparation of State progress reports.
5. Documenting success stories.
6. State Coordinator for CARELINE, the Organisational Quarterly Bulletin.
Since 1996 till 2002
Position: Programme Associate
Documentation of CSR Activities of Corporates
Year: 2000-Feb 2002
Location: New Delhi, India
Client: Sampradaan Indian Centre for Philanthropy
Main project features: Documentation of CSR Activities of Corporates
Activities performed: Job responsibilities involved conducting research and writing monograph ofwell-known foundation/trusts in India, through interviews,...
Read More »